RH/|\PSODY - mean & polite gang-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RH/|\PSODY - mean & polite gang-

an enthusiastic instrumental composition of indefinite form & complete gaming destruction

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Space Cowboys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint_
wise man aka spammer
wise man aka spammer
Saint_

Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Space Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Space Cowboys   Space Cowboys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2007, 06:51

Dakle, na prvi pogled mi se MNOGO svidja....

Igra je meshavina RPG-a i akcije!
Dakle imate skilove koje razvijate, ali samo igranje podseca na FL...

Postoje nekoliko vrste mech-ova/gear-ova
(Letelice, tenkovi itd...) ne znam da li je bash sve kako pishe ali skinucu je vecheras i prenecu utiske...

a dotle :

Space Cowboy Online is an action based Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO) 3D Space Shooter. In Space Cowboy Online, players can pilot their own space fighter ships (Gears) on an imaginary planet and upgrade skills or the Gear itself.

• 3D Space Shooting MMO

In Space Cowboy, gamers have full control over the Gear's control making it very different from the traditional RPG's mouse click control method. This is a game based on Role-Playing Game (RPG) level concepts, but the fun and action of a First Person Shooter (FPS).

• Diverse Selection of Fighting Gears

There are 4 kinds of Gears available to choose from, with each Gear having it's individual unique characteristics. These characteristics differ in skill and items giving the player the opportunity to choose which items to equip to suit the player's preferences. Gears can be upgraded to change color, performance, weapons, and so on in order to satisfy the gamer's growth of the character.

• Battle Formation/Brigade System

A formation system is possible that is similar to the generic party concept of a Role-Playing Game. There can be a maximum of 6 players in a formation (triangle formation, reverse triangle formation, X form formation, etc.) dependant on the formation leader at the center of the formation during battle. The performance of the formation depends on the player's ability to work together and different formations require different skills and playing styles.

In addition to the formation, there is a brigade concept that is the equivalent to the guild term from other Massive Multiplayer Online games. A brigade can consist of 40 members, and have a specific brigade mark specified by the brigade leader to identify the brigade.

• Battle/Large-Scale Battle

Space Cowboy Online has an intense battle system including Player vs Environment (PVE) and Player vs Player (PVP) elements. PVE elements are used for standard leveling from experience points, while PVP elements can be seen through 1 on 1 battles, formation (party) battles, and even brigade battles. As opposing nations exist, there will be large scale nation wars throughout the game servers resulting in a possibility of occupying enemy forces and increasing profits for ones own nation. The 3-D aerial and ground battles will bring a whole new experience to the user.

• Mission

A large number of missions are available which bring the storyline into perspective depending on the player's chosen nation and have it's share of rewards.

• Voice Communication System

When a headphone and microphone are in hand, 1 on 1, formation, and brigade voice communication options are possible. Using voice communication will make interaction between the users easier and more personal than just the text form of communication, as well as giving a method of communicating while the gamer can continue to be focused on their game control. Using voice communication within Space Cowboy Online will help organize strategy in large-scale battle, and missions where many people can join in.
Back to top Go down
Saint_
wise man aka spammer
wise man aka spammer
Saint_

Space Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Cowboys   Space Cowboys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2007, 06:53

Samo jedna mala mana ...
download je preko 1gb tako da ako ista valja ocekujte DVD Smile
(Sem tebe Lili ... tebi cu zapakovati na 2 CD-a i poslati) Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Saint_
wise man aka spammer
wise man aka spammer
Saint_

Space Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Cowboys   Space Cowboys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2007, 06:56

Hmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

evo vam i FAQ...

http://sco-forum.gpotato.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=707

ja sam pocheo da balavim...

samo da se SBB sredi vec vishe!
Back to top Go down
Saint_
wise man aka spammer
wise man aka spammer
Saint_

Space Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Cowboys   Space Cowboys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2007, 07:23

I za kraj 4 osnovna tipa letelica....
Posto su linkovi na glavnoj strani loshe postavljeni

A-Tip
http://sco.gpotato.com/sub/scenario/a_gears.php
B-Tip
http://sco.gpotato.com/sub/scenario/b_gears.php
I-Tip
http://sco.gpotato.com/sub/scenario/i_gears.php
M-Tip
http://sco.gpotato.com/sub/scenario/m_gears.php
Back to top Go down
Saint_
wise man aka spammer
wise man aka spammer
Saint_

Space Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Cowboys   Space Cowboys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2007, 07:44

I poslednja stvar....

Registracijom za Space Cowboys-e dobijate registraciju na GPotato.com i Sve njihove MMO igre....

Upshift Strike racer... online trkanje i ubijanje - MMO style Smile
Rappelz - odvratno ime za jedan od popularnijih i boljih epsko/fantazijskih MMORPG naslova
FlyFF - verovali ili ne ovo je jedna od najpopularnijih MMORPG igara na svetu ali meni isuvishe detinjasto izgleda....
Corum itd...

I naravno Space Cowboys ... koji je meni zapao za oko...

mislite o tome....
Back to top Go down
Stojke
wannabe love machine
wannabe love machine
Stojke

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Space Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Cowboys   Space Cowboys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2007, 15:48

Zanimljivo...............
Back to top Go down
Saint
Patron saint of all useless forums...
Patron saint of all useless forums...
Saint

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Space Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Cowboys   Space Cowboys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2007, 22:50

Zanimljivo?

Ma nije...
Nemojte je skidati... neko vreme...
nikako....

ali .... nemojte.... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://rhapsody.heavenforum.com
Emnaul
forum regular
forum regular
Emnaul

Number of posts : 423